iFriends.net

">

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tell me what you want...

Hey Minions,
I need your input on some things...                                                         
I started a clips4sale.com studio under the name ShristySuicide... 
I'v uploaded some shower clips, clips of me creaming on my dildo and some booty shaking videos...                                                                                                                                                         
So the question is... What would all of you like to see?                                                                      
What kind of kinky fetishes do you have that  you would like to see me act out???               
Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see videos of or email me and tell me...
I'll even make special videos for anyone who wants them... So if you have an idea for a video you would like send an email telling me what you would like the videos cost $10 per min with a  5 min minimum . I dont do scripts so dont send a script with the email... You can give me some key words you would like to hear me say though. You get one key word per min of the video... If you want extra it will cost you $10 per word you would like to hear.                                                                                                                                                       
So lets make these ideas flow... Think hard and  tell me all the ideas you have...
xoxoxox,
~Shristy~

Clips4sale

No comments:

Post a Comment